Dual Career Program
- Attract and retain dual career couples to WVU and Morgantown, West Virginia
- Enrich WVU’s commitment to diversity, inclusion and talent retention
- Provide customized assistance and support to clients in their job search efforts
- Engage employers to build networks for possible client referrals and employment opportunities
Program ServicesThe Dual Career Program assists with:
- Career consulting and job search assistance.
- Client referrals to hiring managers, when appropriate.
- Employment resources and networking opportunities.
- Résumé writing, cover letters and interviewing techniques.
- Information on open positions at WVU and job postings for local employers, as well as general community and relocation information.
- The Dual Career Program is also proud to assist WVU Veteran employee spouses in
their job searches.
Although there is no guarantee of job placement, the Dual Career Program will help with job searches for an employee’s spouse or partner through professional networking and employment referrals – for both WVU and the Morgantown area.
To participate in the Dual Career Program, you should be:
- The spouse/partner of a newly hired, full-time, benefits-eligible WVU faculty member, staff employee or physician AND have lived in the area for fewer than 12 months.
- The spouse/partner of a current full-time, benefits-eligible faculty member or staff employee with a written request submitted directly by the employee’s vice president, dean or department chair.
Find out all the information you need as a potential Dual Career client.
The Dual Career Program is designed to help spouses/partners of newly hired WVU employees who are relocating to Morgantown.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get information on all of the most important topics related to our program.
Check out this list of local universities, state employment resources and regional Chamber of Commerce listings.
Request a Consultation
Interested in discussing your employment goals?
find out more
Reach out to our Dual Career Coordinator to get more information.
Contact the Dual Career Coordinator at: